ART- CRAFT & SCULPTURE CLASSES
Colorbox helps you to connect with the best Art classes in Jaipur for all, we offer a wide array of course modules which are designed keeping in mind the industry standards and requirements. Our courses range from the very basic skill to highly technical standard.
The courses which we offered are –
- Cartooning : Cartoon art classes are typically offered in degree programs that include cartooning, illustration and animation. Colorbox provides cartooning classes in Jaipur because these classes are usually available as part of programs at the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels. Through these courses, students learn how to draw characters, create stories and develop the key points of an idea or concept.
- Portrait: Our Portrait classes offer an illustrated step by step tutorial that guides you through drawing a Pencil Portrait from start to finish. Colorbox provides best Portrait classes in Jaipur. We help to develop your drawing techniques.
- Clay and Sculpture: Get to learn the craft of Clay Modeling and making Sculptures by India’s renowned institute Colorbox which provides one of the best clay and sculpture classes in Jaipur.
- Paper Craft, Origami: Bring out the best of creative imagination in your child. This program gives a breath of fresh air to your child’s creativity by introducing them to an exciting blend of art and craft consisting of themes e.g. nature, recycle etc. Craft - origami, this creative fusion will open up their minds to endless possibilities in creative expression. Colorbox provides one of the best Paper Craft classes in Jaipur.
- Acrylic Painting: Acrylic paint is a fast-drying paint made of pigment suspended in acrylic polymer emulsion. Acrylic paints are water-soluble, but become water-resistant when dry. Colorbox provides one of the best Acrylic Painting classes in Jaipur.
- Oil Painting: Oil painting is the process of painting with pigments with a medium of drying oil as the binder. Commonly used drying oils include linseed oil, poppy seed oil, walnut oil, and safflower oil. Colorbox provides one of the best Oil Painting classes in Jaipur.
- Charcoal Painting: Charcoal is used much the same way as a pencil. It’s a tool for drawing, shading and blending, but there is something psychologically different about using charcoal. It lets you get more expressive and work larger without getting stuck in details. Charcoal sticks especially can force you to focus on large shapes and general contours because of their blunt ends. Colorbox provides one of the best Charcoal Painting classes in Jaipur.
- Caricature Painting: A caricature is a rendered image showing the features of its subject in a simplified or exaggerated way through sketching, pencil strokes, or through other artistic drawings. Colorbox provides one of the best Caricature Painting classes in Jaipur.
- Quilling Paintings: Quilling or paper filigree is an art form that involves the use of strips of paper that are rolled, shaped, and glued together to create decorative designs. The paper is rolled, looped, curled, twisted and otherwise manipulated to create shapes which make up designs to decorate greetings cards, pictures, boxes, eggs, and to make models, jewelry, mobiles etc. Quilling starts with rolling a strip of paper into a coil and then pinching the coil into shapes that can be glued together. There are advanced techniques and different sized paper that are used to create 3D miniatures, abstract art, and quilled flowers among many things. Colorbox provides one of the best Quilling Wall Painting classes in Jaipur.