1. Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) - 4 years: Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognized Board of Education
2. Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) - 4 Years
3. Apparel Production: Eligibility : 10+2 (with Physics, Chemistry & Math)
4. Master of Design (M. Des) – 2 Years : Eligibility :Bachelor Degree from any Institute/University recognized by law in India or Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in UG-Design from NIFT or NID
Design Space is an advanced course that demands an understanding of fundamentals in design and presupposes that candidates would be familiar with the basic skills and theories for successful completion of the programme.
5. Master of Fashion Management (M.F.M) : Eligibility : Bachelor Degree from any Institute/University recognized by law in India or undergraduate Diploma of minimum 3 years duration from NIFT or NID.
6. Master of Fashion Technology(M.F.Tech) : Eligibility: Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech.)from NIFT or Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/ Bachelor of Technology(B. Tech.) from any Institute / University recognized by law in India.
Weightage assigned to each test in the final merit list
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||50%|
|Master of Design||CAT||40%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||70%|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||70%|
1. GENERAL ABILITY TEST (GAT) : For Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) and Master of Design (M.Des.) :
2. CREATIVE ABILITY TEST (CAT): To judge the intuitive ability, power of observation in concept development and design ability of the candidate. An important aspect of the test is the creative and innovative use of color and illustration skills.
3. SITUATION TEST : Shortlisted candidates for B.Des are to take a Situation Test which evaluates the skills for material handling and innovative ability on a given situation with a given materials. No additional material is allowed. The model will be evaluated on these parameters will be checked with the write up explaining the concept behind the model constructed:
These parameters will be checked with the write up explaining the concept behind the model constructed.